#PF~Pendulum Free Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Php Code To Get Facebook Access Token
peelwashb
MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 06:46 (2018)  Php Code To Get Facebook Access Token --> Répondre en citant

Masculin

Php Code To Get Facebook Access Token
> DOWNLOAD

After I click login, the post is sucesfully posted. 9) Enter your app DisplayName this can be anything you like.Enter an email address and click Create App ID 10)Completethe Security Check and click Submit. Access Token. $loginurl = $facebook->getLoginUrl(array('scope' => 'photoupload,readmailbox')); &ndash;Nishant Solanki Feb 20 '14 at 5:08 may be you will need to access publishactions permissions in your app. AppIDAppSecretaccesstokenAppIDAppSecrethttps. Parameters accesstokenurl URL to the access token API. 7)Hover over My Apps and then click on Add a New App. // In this case, we'll get an exception, so we'll // just ask the user to login again here. '; } This throws An active access token must be used to query information about the current user. granttype accesstokenclientcredential appid secret appsecret . If the verifiertoken is present in $GET or $POST it is passed automatically and the caller does not need to specify a verifiertoken (usually if the access token is exchanged at the oauthcallback URL). Terms . .. Search for: What better way to start the new year than with updates to two of your favorite plugins? V2.9 of Instagram Feed Pro and v1.5 of Custom Twitter Feeds Pro are ready to rock! SVG icons, permanent/backup caches, WPML support, and lots of other improvements. $appid = ""; $appsecret = ""; $url = " $ch = curlinit(); curlsetopt($ch, CURLOPTURL, $url); curlsetopt($ch, CURLOPTSSLVERIFYPEER, FALSE); curlsetopt($ch, CURLOPTSSLVERIFYHOST, FALSE); curlsetopt($ch, CURLOPTRETURNTRANSFER, 1); $output = curlexec($ch); curlclose($ch); $jsoninfo = jsondecode($output, true); $accesstoken = $jsoninfo["accesstoken"]; . try { $retobj = $facebook->api('/me/feed', 'POST', array( 'accesstoken' => $facebook->getAccessToken(), 'link' => 'www.example.com', 'message' => 'Posting with the PHP SDK!' )); echo ' Post ID: ' . Downloads Documentation Get Involved Help . Shop All Access Pass Feed Them Social FTS Premium FTS Combined Streams FTS Facebook Reviews FTS Carousel Premium FTS Bar FT Gallery Demos Feed Them Social FT Gallery Documentation Feed Them Social FT Gallery Support Checkout My Account . Access Token. // If not, we'll get an exception, which we handle below. Note:Make sure to click Show next to your App Secret before copying. How to get a Facebook Access Token Please note that using a Facebook Access Token is optional when using the Custom Facebook Feed plugin. appidappsecert. accesstokenaccesstokenaccesstoken7200accesstoken. 13)Copy and pasteyour App ID and App Secret into the fields below and click Get my Access Token. 5) Facebook will send you an automated text message containing a confirmation code. Change language: English Brazilian Portuguese Chinese (Simplified) French German Japanese Romanian Russian Spanish Turkish Other Edit Report a Bug OAuth::getAccessToken (PECL OAuth >= 0.99.1)OAuth::getAccessToken &mdash; Fetch an access token Description public array OAuth::getAccessToken ( string $accesstokenurl [, string $authsessionhandle [, string $verifiertoken [, string $httpmethod ]]] ) Fetch an access token, secret and any additional response parameters from the service provider. Note, this isnt always displayed so, if not, then you can skip to the next step. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook PHP SDK - How to get access token? Ask Question up vote 4 down vote favorite 3 I'm trying to post on user's Facebook wall from my app. GET or POST. Enter it in the box and click Register. '; errorlog($e->getType()); errorlog($e->getMessage()); } } else { // No user, so print a link for the user to login // To post to a user's wall, we need publishstream permission // We'll use the current URL as the redirecturi, so we don't // need to specify it here. If you have trouble retrieving your token then please contact support for assistance 5a02188284
facebook thread makerfacebook chat for nokia e71uploading facebook data to new accountcomo instalar o app do facebook no windows 8deleting duplicate facebook accountshow do you deactivate a facebook accountdownload seen facebook chatwhat is the difference between the green dot and the white dot on facebook chatlearn how to hack into a facebook accountfacebook browser for 5230

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 06:46 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
#PF~Pendulum Free Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Video Space !

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com